Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shhh...Mother's Day Surprise.....

I had a Family shoot with the wonderful "J" family about a month ago. One of the best part of this job is the people I get to met, spend time with, & see a little chunk of the rhythm that makes great families. The "J" family is one of those unique families make you feel like a an old friend. Lovely family..........



This time they came with extended family- 2 sisters & a brother & their families, hoping to capture the love that makes their family, to surprise their Mother, this Mother's Day.




Happy Mother's Day-"J" Family's Mom !! :)


I love photos of Dad's holding their children. I once was assigned to do a 6 photos series while I was still in school, while everyone else seemed to try to do something real edgy. I did a series of Dads with their daughters. I still love looking at those photos....the tender love just melts you.

No comments: