Thursday, May 8, 2008

Seniors..Seniors & a few more Seniors.....

Recently I told my Mom that I was working on a bunch of Senior sessions I had shot, She thought it was pretty cool that people her age (older people-shh! don't tell her I said that) were having their portraits done.



Well, take a look at these Seniors I shot a couple of weeks ago. Each session was unique and tons of fun. We have 2 High schools in our little town so there is a little bit of a rivalry. Yikes! , Can you believe I put the wrong school color on the edge of some one's photo??? (sorry Mr. T) I blame late-night working............



I've known K.A. for a few years...Love his sense of humor. I wish I met his family 10 years ago when our families were young, I bet we could have had a blast at the beach, camping & etc.
I HAVE known Miss K.D. and her family forever......when my son was 3 he wanted to marry gorgeous Miss K.D. Check out her fantastic red hair.....

Tall & model like... That's how I would describe Miss K.M. She was soooo fun to shoot, I had to sort thru more than 250 frames.....T.T. throws fire for fun.....What more can I say????...............WOW!! Petite & sweet Miss M.R. It was fun getting to know her better.

Life is fun !! Thanks Seniors !

No comments: