Friday, April 18, 2008

Brand-Spankin'-New

I am brand-new to this "Blog Stuff." But, I've been inspired by my many friends & family & their truly interesting blog spaces, & urged by my wonderful clients to have a spot where they can check-in & see what's goin' on.......

Soooooooooo..... Here goes.......... ( I just hope there is enough in my comfortably mediocre life to hold some interest)


Our little Kori, our "princess", Number 6, got married last week in St.George Utah. She married a really good guy-MICHAEL (spell checked) It was fun spending time getting to know his family. It was a perfect day, a bit overcast, but still just perfect. This is my choice of best photo of the day.......
Kori's brothers had a hard time letting her go (well, Kalob, the little bro confessed he really wanted to push- "good luck- micky") he-he!


It truly was an AMAZING day. A cute cute happy couple. If you want to read more about them check out their new blog- http://april8th2eternity.blogspot.com/
It was crazy shooting your own daughters wedding pics, but it was great fun (I was a little bossy, tho-sorry) I'm shooting 2 seniors & a family tomorrow.... I'll try & post a few pics.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I love the creativity in your photos. Not the usual boring, posed, blah, blah, blah. They are fun to look at and I'm sure they are treasured! I always knew you were the talented one! (jealousy) Love, your biggest fan (and sis) Kris

Monique said...

I REALLY love the one of them in the foreground and everyone else in the back! Yay for your new blog!

Jer & Di said...

Way cool Kath...each picture is fun in it's own way. I'll be watching for more pics of those cute kids, I'll send you our blog address, so you can watch mine!
love ya, Diane

Elder Nate Mountain said...

Great pictures - Wish that we could have been there on that special day! our favoite is the bros pully on Kori, and the arms forming a heart. Randee just said that she would like for you to plan her wedding.(Long, long Time I hope) Great idea on the blog. we will check back often.
We love you and your family!
Ran and family