Tuesday, February 8, 2011

52 Week Project............Week One -Gratitude


Photographers sometimes choose to do either a 365 (days in the year/Daily) or 52 (weeks in a year/weekly) project. They do this to push their creativity or to expand their skills.


I turned 52 this week so I have chosen this week to start my own 52 week Project. One photo per week just for me.

The last few years I have made it my personal goal to have an Attitude of Gratitude
I am the happiest when I look for the good...choose to be grateful..... You know, just simply to remember to "Count your Blessings"

The theme of my 52 project will be "Thanksgiving Daily." I worried it might seem a little braggy, but hopefully through this 52 week project you'll see as I am discovering in my "older" age- It's the simplest of things that truly make you happy.


WEEK ONE- I am grateful to have celebrated my Birthday with my ever growing family and enjoying sweets decorated by chubby four-year-old hands.




http://lds.org/topic/gratitude/























1 comment:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That a sweet post. I am grateful to have you as a friend and example.
Love you...