Monday, August 9, 2010

The "Fun Family" at Silverwood Lake























I am bit behind... This was shot a about a week & half ago. The L family wanted to do something a little different but we couldn't get down to the beach so we decided that Lake Silverwood would be a place for some wonderful pictures. One thing we all forgot about summer desert evenings is the wind. AND it was pretty windy. We toughed it out & shot between the gusts. Mommy L's hair got blown a bit but I think she still looks gorgeous. This is a fun family... there's something special about a family of all boys :)
I loved how their pictures turned out.... all the green of the Mountains..... Plus a beach !! And who doesn't LOVE the beach ???
It turned out to be such a beautiful night that Poppy & I stayed behind & roasted some tube steaks on a fire :)
I love my job!




No comments: