Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grandma is here visiting....

Grandma is here from New Jersey visiting the N family. So what a perfect time for a family photo. I got to talk with Grandma a bit, & I shared my LOVE for New York. She also expressed her fondness by saying she loved that when she is there she looks over here & sees beauty. She looks over there, and she sees beauty. Everywhere she looks she sees beauty. .... I think I learned a lot about Grandma. I look at her & I see beauty.




Mommy N LOVES her kids !! I don't know another mom that loves & worries about every little detail in each of her kiddos lives.... She makes me wish I still had little ones that could be best Buds with hers





Thank N family for letting me meet Grandma....... spending the early, early, morning hour with me...pretending to laugh at my dumb jokes.... but remember- it was really, really, early :)
(great Light & nice & cool tho)