Wednesday, June 2, 2010











After loading this families photos on my website- http://www.crackerjackphotos.com/ I got the nicest note on my facebook page from this families Mom. She said-

"I couldn't stop smiling, these are truly the BEST family picture's we have ever taken. Thank You Kathy for our wonderful experience! Your the BEST!!!!"
We talk to each other a few times about doing this shot & so when we finally set the date I was really excited. It was a fun morning , The W family boys are really fun & silly. We had a blast playing, & Miss W is quite a cutie ! I would have played with them all day, but I finally had to let them go .


Thanks W family for a great Saturday morning !!
P.S.- Check out little Mister JW winking at me in the family pic -sitting on the grass-What a Hunni Bunni :)

No comments: