Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little Miss T



Little Miss T's Mommie called me with a vision. You see, little Miss T's grandma wrote little Miss T a incredible birthday poem and Little Miss T's mommie wanted to make a book for Grandma illustrated with Little Miss T's photos.
I bet Grandma is going to be surprised..... so don't let grandma read this blog till after Sunday !!
I LOVE when clients share in the creative process. We photographers are artists but ultimately we are hired to deliver the photos our clients desire. When this comes together out ...It's magic.
I fell in LOVE with little Miss T when she walked through my door with outstretched arms. The little sweetie is something special. She has this whimsical squeal, that when I told her mommie she must record "that" sound, Her mommie said that was her mad sound. She even complains delightful.
I LOVE my job !


























No comments: