Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Always Behind...... (My new middle name )

I KNOW !!! I KNOW!!! I am soooooo behind in blogging & such, but don't you just feel like you wake up & start running & then can't run fast enough during the Holidays ????

I know I do this to my self because I LOVE everything about the Holidays & want to do it all!!!
So I apologize to ALL the wonderful families that have let me be part of their holidays with their sweet families. I will do my best to get them up here.... or facebook , if they are facebookers .
Know that I love being a part of this fun time with you !!!


This amazing family is so FUN. They ask me every year to do their photo. We have known them even before big A was even born. In fact Mr J takes great care of our teeth . Now-Mom & Dad are brand new pilots. I tried to talk them into taking the photo in front of a plane. They wanted to take it in their beautiful desert yard. The weather wanted to be horrible that Saturday. So we took the photos on their giant comfy chair.I think it turned out beautiful.

Thanks J family.. Enjoy those sweeties because they are growing fast !!

No comments: