Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Bootey

My Birthday package arrived from my Mom. She always sends the most fantastic stuff. She's a jewelery maker so I always get the most wonderful jewels in my favorite colors, tucked in the most wonderful bags & boxes. She sent me the most gorgeous scarf from her recent trip to Hong Kong. This year was a milestone so she also sent me a gold coin for every year (Guess how many... win a prize !!! hint- there's a lot)
Mom's always know how to make us feel wonderful & a bit special.

4 comments:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I am going to guess 50-Cause that's how old I am. I don't think you look that old though!!!!! Those gifts are quite amazing and beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Jer & Di said...

Not fair..Meegan beat me..I was going to guess 50 too, 'cuz I know that you are!! Welcome to the big 5 O club, I am loving this time in my life, and I know you will too!
Such great gifts...for a really great lady! Love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry I didn't know how to spell on the last one...
So, this is your niece Alissa, and I bet there are 25 gold coins....I remember when my mom turned 28 and I thought " Wow, she is OLD"

heehee


LOVE YOU!!
Alissa

p.s. awesome photos